Suggest treatment for cluster headaches

I have just been diagnosed with trigeminal cluster headaches by 3 consultants and a proffessor and tod i will need to use either a nasel spray , or injection,and oxygen therapy, i have been suffering for 2 years now and really dibilitates me when i get an attack lasting up to 5 weeks at a time, is this some thing I can claim disability living allowence for?
Thu, 21 Nov 2019

Avoid triggering factors like smoking, alcohol, sleep deprivation, make yourself available with oxygen, nasal spray, don’t get panic.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Parkavi Gunasekaran, General & Family Physician