Suggest treatment for cluster headache

Hi I am a man 48 years old I was diagnosed with cluster headache in 1987 Usually i had it for 2 months a year before the paint stopped. The pain is the worst i know. I am quite tolerant to pain and a broken shoulder and crushed knee cap is not something of pain at all compared to cluster headache. If i have cut myself at a accident at work i have the doctor stitch me up without any pain realif The last three years i have had cluster headaches everyday so i have not been working at that time. I had the house checked and the basement was full of mold behind the paneling. Can the mold effect.trigger cluster headaches or do i have cluster hedache chronic? I am very tired of having cluster headache almost every day Regards Roger
Mon, 25 Nov 2019

Actually there are chances for molds triggering your headache. Because molds causes irritation and results in headaches,Nausea, dizziness etc. I advice you to:
- Take Triptans as subcutaneous injections 4mg
- steroids like Tab. Prednisolone 40mg/ day & tapered off in 3-4 weeks
- have oxygen inhalation at the rate of 8-10litres /min
- avoid factors that triggers your headache
-YOGA
- Neck massage & exercises
- Periodic examination of eyes by ophthalmologist

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further. Get well soon.

Dr. Yogapriya V, General and family physician.