Suggest treatment for chronic diarrhea

I have chronic diarrhea. 8 -10 Times a day. I have been to a Gastrologist. They found H-pilori. Medication cleared that I still have diarrhea. I have taken EVERYTHING. I have to work. Running to the bathroom is not good. I have to wear pads because I get slight sheepage.
Wed, 19 Jul 2017
HI
Well come to HCM
Your query and concern highly appreciated, I had gone through the history given here, let me inform you that the H. pylori infection may not cause the diarrhea but medicine given for that particularly antibiotic may cause the diarrhea, second passing the stool three to four time in day could be normal one.
If this is the watery diarrhea with abdomen pain, fatigue then it could be due to infection then I would suggest to try "Tab Ofloxacine with Tinidazole twice in day for three days
hope this information helps.