HI...I understand your concern. Night time cough
could be due to hyper-reactive airways disease. But there are other reasons for this.
1. Gastroesophageal reflux disorder.
2. Hyper reactive airways disease.
I have a few questions for you -
1. How many days per month does she cough or feel breathless?
2. How many nights per month does her sleep get disturbed due to above symptoms?
3. Does she feel breathless when she runs around or plays with other kids?
4. Are the symptoms when there are seasonal changes?
5. Is there any family history of asthma
or any other sort of allergies like skin allergy
6. Is the cough always associated with fever?
7. Does the cough get aggravated a spicy or heavy meal or after lying down on bed?
Kindly get back to me with answers to above questions and I will be glad to help you.
You can approach me at the following link. Please find the link below.