Suggest treatment for chronic abdominal pain

mY DAUGHTER HAS CHRONIC ABDOMINAL PAIN AFTER HAVING A HEMORRAGHIC CYST REMOVED 5 1/2 YEARS AGO. THE DR. NICKED HER BOWEL AND SHE ENDED UP HAVING A BAG TEMPORARILY BECAUSE THEY DIDN T CATCH THE PROBLEM. SHE HAS HAD 12 SURGERIES BUT STILL SUFFERS FROM AN ACUTE PAIN ON THE LOWER LEFT SIDE OF THE ABDOMEN THAT NO ONE CAN IDENTIFY. THIS PUTS HER IN THE ER APPROX 20-30 TIMES PER YEAR. PLEASE HELP US FIND SOMEONE TO FIND AN ANSWER. WE HAVE BEEN TO CLEVELAND CLINIC AND UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN WITH NO ANSWERS.
Mon, 9 Mar 2015
Hi.
Thanks for your query and concerns for your daughter.
.
Hemorrhagic cyst must have bled and caused the fibrosis causing chronic abdominal pain. In addition, the perforation of the intestine must have given to peritonitis and infection and fibrosis.
The cause of the pain is very much obvious as your daughter needed 12 more surgeries.
Understood that you have been to Cleveland Clinic and University of Michigan without any answers.
The hemorrhagic Cyst in fact would have been Endometrisis and Hormonal treatment may help her.
Another possibility can be found by doing Enteroclysis and pinpoint the cause under Fluoroscopic control.
It is better be seen by a Gynecologist as everyone would have missed on Endometriosis.