Suggest treatment for child suffering from lymphoma symptoms

Hi. My son is 6 years old and has been suffering from loss of appetite, weight loss, and bad night sweats. He had an x-ray and an ultrasound both showing an enlarged speen. His blood work has shown a consistantly elevated sed rate of 30 and his LDH has been increasing and is now up to 1200. He started out with 2 swollen lymph nodes in his neck and 2 in his groin and now there are about 3 times that in his neck and groin and now there are some in his armpit. He is very healthy and active normally and does not get sick he had 1 stomach bug this year and nothing else. I have done my research and sounds like Lymphoma. His pediatrician believes the same as well as my aunt who runs an oncology office, The pediatric oncologist does not seem very worried and wants to wait to see if he gets worse. Please help I am at a loss and scared.
Thu, 29 Aug 2019