Suggest treatment for chest pain while taking deep breaths

i am having chest pain when ever i breath deeply and yawn as well as when i lay down to sleep. i just had an appendix operation about a week ago and have been laying on my back ever since. please what is the cause of this pain as i am very uncomfortable
Mon, 14 Jan 2019

It could be a muscular pain as in case of costochondritis. As of now, you can use analgesics/anti-inflammatory combination like aceclofenac/serratiopeptidase for symptomatic relief. If symptoms persist, it is better to consult a physician and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician