Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
122 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for chest pain and abdominal pain

hello i am 18 years old, i am 6'5" and a male. i have been having chest pains and abdominal pains today. and when i regurgitate it gives me brief relief, is there something else i should be doing besides regurgitating? Also do you have any idea what can be wrong with me?
Thu, 26 Jun 2014
Report Abuse
Homeopath 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
This can be due to spicy, fatty, acidic foods and carbonated beverages. Abdominal pains and chest pains with regurgitation giving relief can be the symptoms of indigestion and Gastric oesophageal reflux disease.
As per your symptoms you can take a homoeopathic medicine Nux Vomica 30, 3 to 4 doses in a day for one or two days.
Eat mild, non spicy food, non acidic and easily digestible food for few days. Give rest to your stomach and don't do over eating.
Avoid outside food, sour food, carbonated beverages.
Drink lots of water.
Take rest.
Do some exercise regularly.
I hope this will help you in relieving your problem, if not then consult doctor.
If this condition occurs frequently then you should consult a nearby doctor soon.

Hope this will help
Take Care
Dr. Shuchi Nagori
Consultant Homoeopath
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

My family has a history of Digestive problems. Colitis, and Ulcers in their digestive system. The last couple years I ve noticed similar symptoms...