Suggest treatment for chest infection and mild asthma

My 16 year old daugher was diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension 3 months ago after a really bad chest infection that was eventually diagnosed as pneumonia. They also found her sinuses were all inflamed and put her on a nose inhaler and tablets that are taking for mild asthma. She was also put on seretide to inhale and open up her lungs as the doctor said her lungs were not processing enough oxygen leading to the right side of her heart swelling. She has a new symptom now which is nose bleeds. After some activity she will nosebleed. Before the nosebleed happens she says she is dizzy and next thing that happens is the nose bleeds. She also has fainting episodes. Please help me understand what is happening. Thank you.

Fri, 8 Dec 2017
Hello dear

Warm welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query for your daughter in details .

* The nose bleed seems in relation with side effect of steroid possibly ,
which has to be discussed with your doctor .
* Treatment part consists of antibiotics of proper group , molecules
for keeping bronchi open along with life style modifications as
- Maintaining hydration with plenty of liquids .
- Balanced nutritious diet .
- Walking in fresh air , deep breathing exercises , YOGA are corner
stone of the recovery .
- Avoid exposure to environment with dust , pollens ; if necessary
use triple layer face mask .

Hope this will help to clear your doubt .
Wishing her fine recovery .

Always welcome for any further assistance anytime .
Regards .