Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
192 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for chemical burn at the tip of penis

I believe I got a chemical burn on the tip of my penis from the toilet at my workplace! How do I treat, should I see a doctor? It is approximately the size of the tip of my pinky finger, slightly red and irritated skin, no pain, swelling, itching or burning, and no discharge of any kind!
Thu, 9 Jul 2015
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thanks for your consultation at HCM!
i have gone through your case and being your physcian i completely understands your health concerns
In my opinion you should atleast visit your doctor once so that he may have a look on it.
Meanwhile all you need is to apply moisturzer like POLYFAX OINTMENT over it to prevent any complications and try to keep it as clean as possible.
hope your qury is adquately answered if u still have any feel free to ask .
Dr Saad Sultan
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I managed to acquire a chemical burn on my penis head from Safety Kleen cleaning chemical. The burns were on my legs as well, but they have healed...