Suggest treatment for chemical burn at the tip of penis

I believe I got a chemical burn on the tip of my penis from the toilet at my workplace! How do I treat, should I see a doctor? It is approximately the size of the tip of my pinky finger, slightly red and irritated skin, no pain, swelling, itching or burning, and no discharge of any kind!
Thu, 9 Jul 2015
thanks for your consultation at HCM!
i have gone through your case and being your physcian i completely understands your health concerns
In my opinion you should atleast visit your doctor once so that he may have a look on it.
Meanwhile all you need is to apply moisturzer like POLYFAX OINTMENT over it to prevent any complications and try to keep it as clean as possible.
hope your qury is adquately answered if u still have any feel free to ask .
Dr Saad Sultan