• question-icon

Suggest treatment for carpal tunnel syndrome

Hello. My name is Yoyo. I am a hair stylist . I use to make hair years ago but i stopped. I started this year and my right hand started to be painfull every morning when i wake up. I went to a clinic they said i have a carpal turner. I reduce my way of making hair. I started again but the pain changed. My right hand is always big and painfull every morning. After my fingers get straight, they can.t move. I have to wait for a while before it get better. What to do pleasw
Tue, 27 Sep 2016
please check if you have hypothyroidism as carpel tunnel syndrome is most commonly associated with hypothyroidism and only treatment is surgical release of the nerve