Suggest treatment for canker sores

So my mouth has been very sore lately I think its cranker sores and my wisdom tooth coming in I put my togue around my lip and cheek its sore and feel like cuts and it hurts to swallow and it hurt in the back of my gums which I think is my wisdom tooth
Thu, 28 May 2015
Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 's  Response
Thanks for your query, I have gone through your query.
The canker sore can be secondary ti stress nothing to worry. You can take topical steroids like triamcinolone acetonide and topical analgesics like choline salicylate. Do saline gargling. Regarding the infection over the gums over the wisdom tooth can be removed by aperculectomy. Consult a oral physician and get it evaluated.
I hope my answer will help you, take care.