Suggest treatment for calcified plaque in common carotid bulb

Hello Doctor,
My Sister aged 75 years has undergone a Carotid & Vertebral Doppler Study and the following are the results:
1. Large Calcified Plaque is seen in left common Carotid bulb leading to 50-60% of blockage.
2. Thrombotic plaque is seen in the Osti of Left Internal Carotid artery leading to 50-60% blockage.
3. Atheromstous plaque is seen right common Carotid artery and external carotid artery.
4.Calcified plaque is seen in right common carotid bulb.
5. Diffuse atheromatous wall changes seen in bi-lateral carotid vessels.
All the arteries show normal pulsations, flow and spectral patters, with optimum peak velocities.

Department of radiology and imaging:
Impression:
1. Calcified plaque is seen in right common carotid bulb leading to 50-60% blockage.
2. Thrombotic plaque is seen in the origin of Left Internal Carotid artery leading to 50-60% blockage.
3. Calcified plaque also seen in right common carotid bulb with no flow limiting disease.
4. Atheromstous plaque is seen right common Carotid artery and external carotid artery with no flow limiting disease.
SUGGESTED NECK ANGIOGRAPHY FOR FURTHER EVALUATION.

My General Physician has advised me to consult a Vascular Surgeon for further treatment.
Please advise me on the Following:
1. Course of action that I should follow.
2. The alternative treatments available
3. The approximate costs involved and the duration for recovery.
4. Good surgeon/hospitals in Chennai, India.
5. Any other important advice.
Thank you,
Mon, 8 May 2017