Suggest treatment for burning sensation in the clitoris

Almost two weeks ago, I burnt my thigh with boiling water. It was 2nd degree. One of my first reactions was to check my lady parts because the burn was so close. Well, I didn t see anything, so when I went to the doctor to have surgery for a skin graph I didn t mention it. I had my period over the course of the week and my clitoris started hurting like it was burning. I thought maybe it was because of the pad I was using so I changed pad types but that didn t help either. I m guessing the pad irritated the burn and now it really burns. What do I do? I m going to the doctor Thursday, but the pain keeps me up at night because there is no way to get comfortable and it not hurt. Please help!
Wed, 12 Jun 2019

As per your history, it may be due to dermatitis.

For that you can take apply hydrocortisone ointment locally. Take tablet loratidine for itching.

For pain you can take tablet acetaminophen.

Maintain proper hygiene. Use V wash cream.

Keep your self hydrated. Avoid sweating. Use loose cotton clothes

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shyam B. Kale, General & Family Physician