Suggest treatment for burning sensation and painful urination

Hi please would like to know that I can or should I do I have a severe burning in my belly that is located on the inner front side up into my vajina urination is very painful and took four days, with this I am using Boiron homeopathic suppository medicine but the symptom has not calmed abdominal swelling and no bad smell just a pain in the place described above when urinating thanks Hi please would like to know that I can or should I do I have a severe burning in my belly that is located on the inner front side up into my vajina urination is very painful and took four days, with this I am using Boiron homeopathic suppository medicine but the symptom has not calmed abdominal swelling and no bad smell just a pain in the place described above when urinating thanks Hi please would like to know that I can or should I do I have a severe burning in my belly that is located on the inner front side up into my vajina urination is very painful and took four days, with this I am using Boiron homeopathic suppository medicine but the symptom has not calmed, abdominal swelling , no bad smell just a pain in the place described above when urinating thanks
Thu, 20 Aug 2015
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
hello sir,

welcome to HCM,

I HAVE READ YOUR HISTORY AND I WANT TO SUGGEST U SOME TREATMENT

I THINK U ARE SUFFERING FROM URINARY TRACT INFECTION. here are he some treatments that definitely works for u. do not worry at all.

1. for the UTI

Antibiotics usually are the first line treatment for urinary tract infections. take combination of ofloxacin and ornidazole twice a day for 3 to 5 days depends upon the severity of the disease. it will flush out the bacteria from urinary tract and make it healhy

pain medication (analgesic) that numbs your bladder and urethra to relieve burning while urinating, but pain usually is relieved soon after starting an antibiotic.take ibuprofen for pain relief - 250 mg twice a day for 3 days.

Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria.
Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder. Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate.
Use a heating pad. Apply a warm, but not hot, heating pad to your abdomen to minimize bladder pressure or discomfort.

cranberry juice to prevent UTIs

thanks

i think this may help u