Suggest treatment for bulging after inguinal hernia

I have had horrible pains inserting a tampon. It also happens sometimes during sex. It doesn't happen every time, but it seems to be getting worse over the years. what could this be?

I am 29, 5'4", 123 lbs. I have had 3 major surgeries. First was for lazy eye when I was 2, then corrective jaw surgery at 15 or 16. Then at 23 I had an emergency c-section in childbirth. Throughout my adolescence, I had unexplained headaches and was prescribed random medications for them that I don't remember helping. I was diagnosed with gastreonitis as a young teenager and I've had problems with this my entire life. I was told I had acute scoliosis as a child. I used to get UTI's all the time. I've had vaginitis a few times. I have recently discovered that I have an ingroinal hernia. I've always bulged a little in that area every once in a while as far back as I can remember, but after childbirth it kept getting bigger and bigger and now is uncomfortable and is out most of the time unless I'm laying down.
Fri, 29 Dec 2017