Suggest treatment for bruising in leg below the knee

I fell in a hole yesterday and twisted my left ankle and right leg below the knee. My ankle isn t too bad but below the knee is bruised and when I move or walk I have a sharp burning sensation. I am 64 years old and had both my knees replaced about 6 years ago.
Wed, 5 Aug 2015
You should take serratiopeptidase aceclofenac combination for few days as it will reduce the pain and swelling. You should also do hot fermentation but if the condition doesnt improve or worsen you need to consult an orthopaedician for detailed evaluation.