Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
181 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for bruised clitoris

my boyfriend fingered me a week ago and it was super rough and i also think he scratched my clit. well now on the right side of my clit from the top of it down to my vagina there is a dark purple bruise. is this bruise going to take longer to go away ? is it even a bruise ?
Mon, 24 Jul 2017
Report Abuse
OBGYN 's  Response
thanks for trusting the health care magic doctors for your health related issues.

as u told that u r having bruises in ur clitoris, then in my suggestion visit nearby gynecologist so that he/she can examine u directly and advice accordingly.

I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I am 32, single woman, height 5.2 Feet and weight 70 KG. I have PCOs and also a bad habit of rubbing my clit to climax otherwise i cannot sleep. I...