• question-icon

Suggest treatment for bowel incontinence

Hi I have ms and am only 30 years old. My bladder has been affected and I get Botox injected ever 6 months which is great.Recently I have been feeling urgency from my bowels and find that I cannot hold gas in.It's rated depressing seeing as I am so young. Is that caused by ms? What can be done and are you the right person to answer?
Thu, 8 Jun 2017
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The given abdomen or digestion related symptoms may not be due to the MS but it could be just dyspepsia and it could be related with the functional elements over all it is nothing to worry. Try to avoid eating fatty or oily food, drink more water, and be stress free.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Akhtarhusain