Suggest treatment for body pain, fatigue, mild fever and headaches

I started feeling achy 10 days ago but thought nothing of it just that maybe I was coming down with something. I felt better the next morning but then achy, fatigue and low fever and headaches. I have been taking a lot of advil to feel better. This has been going on all week. Comes and goes. Wedesday, I started coughing and now, I urinate with every cough and I just vomited. My temperature is fluctuating between 100 and 101.4. With advil I could get it down to 99. I was hoping this is just a virus and it just needs to run its course but I am getting worse and I have never been sick this long.
Fri, 11 Jun 2021

Start with Diclofenac and Mefenamic acid tablets along with Ceftriaxone + Slbactum combination. Try to reduce your weigh if obese and reduce caffeine intake and do exercise.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Sahil Garg, General & Family Physician