Suggest treatment for body inflammation

thank-you. I have been having a full body inflammation for the longest time now. 3-4 years. due to having made to walk for several hours w/no longer proper supportive shoes. Been to ER in November after having a pain in my left foot as that was showing real swelling and pain/after 2 1/2 weeks. that swelling is on and of now when I m very tired and the pain has now moved to the left hand side of the foot. 2 days ago, where I normally put a ring on my left hand finger(e.g. married finger) my ring won t slip thru as that knuckle is painful and swollen. this is the 3rd day I ve tried and also it sometimes throb. Why?? thought I went to a free q/and a line for this. as my left foot throbs too. I many times jerk w/ this left foot. do not answer if I need to pay this. I have no money to pay you.
Thu, 1 Dec 2016
As per your history is concerned your swelling is due to many reasons,so first ruled out three diseases first before proceeding further.Check your sugar ,check your TSH and check your Blood pressure.And let me know the result i will advise you freely.Thanks