Suggest treatment for blood stains in urine and burning urination

I am 62 yrs. old Male. Last night and this morning about 4-5 times I have found Blood stains in my Urine (cloudy & dark red color at the beginning and the end). When I pass Urine, at the beginning and the end I have a burning sensation (not severe) which goes away after few minutes. The tendancy to urinate again remains.

I am under treatment for enlarged prostate for the past 3 years, starting with 2mg Terazosin Tablets, which now increased to 3 mg for the past 6 months which controls well the frequency of my urination.

Recently, about 2 weeks back I had severe burning sensation when passing urine,along with body pain, fever etc. and when consulted with a GP , he told me that it might be UTI and prescribed for: Pyridium + paracetamol + ponstan250mg + Famotidine 20 mg for 3 days) + Augmentin 375 gms (20 tablets) for 5 days . For the past 1 week I was alright.

Except blood stain & slight burning , I do not have any other symptoms right now.

I would be very grateful for valued advice..

Thanks & Rgds

Geo
Thu, 25 Jan 2018