Suggest treatment for blood in urine

I fell a month ago and hit my back on the right side. I have had bleeding when I urinate since then. I was told by a MD that I had a bruised kidney. My right side abdomen is tender and crampy before I urninate. I feel nauseated all the time. I have had a headache since last thursday that will not go away and has not improved no matter what I try.
Mon, 21 May 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.

I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The blood in urine after trauma at one month period, is not normal and should not be neglected. In my clinic, I recommend to undertake a CT IVP evaluation of the same and guide in accordance to that.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.