Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
142 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for bladder prolapse

I have a fallen blader my dr says if i dont have any pain then im fine if it aint broke dont fix it but now im feeling a little pain and discomforbul what should i do i seen two differnt drs and both said the same thing spelling is not good im also 65 yrs old last child was 30 yrs ago i live in indio,ca. close to palm springs,i dont have $15.00 thank you for your TIME
Fri, 9 Nov 2018
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Consult a gynecologist and plan for fixation surgery.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain,
General & Family Physician
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I have a bladder that has fallen that I recently noticed. I have an appointment with my GP Wed. I am an active person and will walking or...