Suggest treatment for bad sexual life and poor quality semen

Hi Doctors, i m 35 yrs old male Actually from childhood i was doing masturbuations which causes me no prper devolpment of my body. dark circles under eyes, bad sex life , thin siemen etc. plz guide nowwhat i do ? is it possible that i recover all my problems.
Mon, 11 Feb 2019
Psychologist 's  Response

Masturbation is not harmful and does not cause the symptoms you mention here. Excess masturbation can be harmful.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. K. V. Anand, Psychologist