Suggest treatment for bad breath, yellow teeth and dark circles postpartum

Hi Dr post maternity m facing so much health issues like bad breath, yellow teeth, n dark circles patching skin, I hd a Asian complexion bt nw my skin has become too much dark, my cousin is using skinlite cream n results r visible on her, can I start using that n how long I should use t
Mon, 19 Sep 2016
Dentist 's  Response

I can understand your concern. It seems that you have plaque, calculus and debris accumulated in the mouth around gum and teeth margins which is contributing in the development of bad breath and yellow teeth. You should consult a dentist and go for ultrasonic scaling to get rid of the yellow stains.

Yellow teeth can also be due to thin enamel of the teeth which makes the underlying yellow dentin visible. In that case, bleaching of teeth can help to lighten the shade of teeth. It is also done at the dentist's clinic.

You can consult a dermatologist for advise regarding using the cream for skin discoloration.

I hope this information helps you. Thank you for choosing HealthcareMagic. I wish you feel better soon.

Best,
Dr. Viraj Shah