Suggest treatment for back pain

hello, the right side of my back has been hurting me since the past 5 days. At first it was just the back of my neck , the next day my lower back was sore and now it has spread all over the right side of my back. My mom checked it and she told me its a bit swollen. What could it be ? I am a 17 year old girl, i weight 149 pounds and I m 5 6.
Tue, 4 Nov 2014
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
I have studied your case and I think it I think it. can be due to back muscle sprain. It can be triggered by suddenly lifting heavy weight or sudden bending forward. I would suggest you to follow these steps.
1. Avoid lifting heavy weight. I would recommend you bed rest.
2.Tablet. Myospaz or Myoril tablet daily for muscle relaxation.
3. Hot water fomentation
4. Voletran ointment
I hope these steps will be helpful for you. Let me know if there is any other followup questions. Thanks for using healthcare magic.