Suggest treatment for back pain radiating to the leg

hi I am a 30yr old female and diagnosed for lumbar spine L5 S1 slip disc problem with the spine slightly pushing further. Also I was been treated for sciatica. I have recovered 90 % but still there is a lock on my lower back bcoz of it pains from the right side of my lower back or hip and also the same pain passes through the back of my right thy and caughfs. Please suggest me how do i get rid of this pain. I dont want to have pain killers just for the sake of having it.
Tue, 5 Nov 2019
Neurologist, Surgical 's  Response

Since you are feeling better, and you don't want to use painkillers, physical therapy may help you. In particular, lumbosacral traction may be more effective.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Erion Spaho, Neurologist, Surgical