Suggest treatment for auto immune neutropenia in toddler with swollen lymph node

My son 17 months has recently been diagnosed with auto immune neutropenia. His neutrophil counts over the past 2 months started at 350 and are now 1501. The neutrophil antibody test came back negative. His Dr. feels confident that it probably is neutropenia but I am concerned because his mpv is low 6.2. If the test for the antibody had come back + I would feel a little better. His platelet count is 418. I am just so worried that it might be leukemia. His lymph nodes stay swollen and have since he was first born. What are your thoughts.
Wed, 11 Jun 2014