Suggest treatment for arthrogryposis in children

i have a friend who has a son 3 yrs old diagnosed with arthrogryposis,several doctors have tried all sort of treatment to no avail,the last one opted for surgery which is very expensive and the results is 50-50,she lives in Tanzania and was seeking a good doctor in India who can help,if necessary traveling over,kindly assist
Thu, 9 Jul 2015
Pediatrician, Surgery 's  Response
Many thanks.
Your friend baby had congenital stiffness of joint.They need the occupational and physical physiotherapy.If this not easily done then use the Boutox local injection to relax the tendon first and then physiotherapy.
It can be correct with surgeies,both by plaastic surgeon and orthopedic surgeon.All the good centres in India are doing nicely.