• question-icon

Suggest treatment for anxiety disorder

Hi Good Evening.I am 30 yrs old Finance Manager working in Dubai. I am suffering from anxiety disorder since last 3 yrs. I have been consulted by different doctors and took different kind of medicines. Could you pls advice me the best medicine to avoid unwanted anxiety?
Wed, 9 Jul 2014
muscle tightness, fatigibility, headache, sleep disturbance , irritability on minor issues suggestive of stress and anxiety

there are various method
1 drug therapy low dose of escitalopram and etizolam combination is very useful to control daily stress
2nd is natural methods to control daily stress and anxiety like
you have to concentrate over schedule
stress free schedule
regular exercise
meditations and yoga
deep breathing exercise
progressive muscle relaxation method is very useful. plz read on google for procedure
proper sleep
healthy diet
identify small small risk factor and try to modified it
avoid smoking and drinking
enjoy pleasurable activities
listing music
enjoy your hobies
all of useful to you
get well soon
thank you