• question-icon

Suggest treatment for anxiety disorder

Hi, good evening i am suffering from a mental disorder since last 5 yrs i had seen a few case of heart attack and am not able to resist these type of news and start thinking that it will happen to me also and my left side arm feels heavy and start paining. It has lead fear of death in me i have lost my confidence to move around alone always my mind thinks only what is happening to me. Even the smallest of news make me panic. Pl advise iam in need of help.

Mon, 24 Nov 2014
Hi.

I understand your concern .

You have persistent feeling Of being ill suggest anxiety and hypochondrial tenancies.

Detail psychological evaluation will give more confirm diagnosis.

Feeling like heart attack also suggestive of panic attacks which has similar features.

But investigation come normal in such attack.

Need to relax and accept this fact that psychological reasons behind your physical symptoms.

Anxiolytic medicine like etizolam and clonazepam will help.

Meditations and exercise like deep breathing can be useful.

Proper sleep and diet can help .

Consult psychiatrist for further evaluation and treatment .

I hope I have answered your question .

Thank you .