Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
186 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for anxiety and depression

I live in North Bergen County in NJ (Glen Rock) and have easy acces to The Valley Hospital and The Hackensack Medical Center. Do you think a can find a DBT specialist in this area? I need it for my son who is 24 has had always had extreme, drug-resistant anxiety and depression. And for me because I suffer from a milder version of the same problem. Thank you
Tue, 2 Jun 2015
Report Abuse
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
anxiety neurosis is a psychiatry problem. it needs examination and if diagnosed then anti depressant medicine may be given. there should also be counseling. support from family and society is important. should have better socialization. remain engage with some work never be alone. try to over come anxiety. yoga and meditation is helpfully since it is with you , it appears to be heriditary. change life style.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I was in a car accident in dec. of 1998 in which I recieved a serve closed head injury. I was in minor car accident in lat feb. of this year in...