Suggest treatment for an urinary tract infection

Background: I'm taking welbutrin, 2 pills a day. I have an implanon stick in my arm for birth control.
Symptoms: cloudy urine, frequently going to the bathroom, left side pain, cramps, constant menstruation, sick to my stomach in the morning but it goes away after about an hour. I've had these symptoms ever since I started taking my welbutrin regularly in the past two months.
Question: maybe there are multiple things wrong with me but o was wondering if there was a specific reason as to why this is happening.
Wed, 20 Jun 2018