Suggest treatment for allergic cough

I have taken so many medicines for my alergic cough. During night I cant sleep because of continuous coughing (Khokla). cough colour is white . coughing started at night or early in the morning. if it is stated at night I cant sleep. I have taken Alopathy treatment. I have got some releif for few days. I have taken so may cough syrups & tablets as per doctors instructions. I have taken X-ray for my chest but there is no any resean found . Doctor told that your cough is alergic. due to dust or polution. I have always take a Powder of Jeshthmadhu & sitopaladi churna. Hunny with clove powder. Jinger Juice at the time of sleeping. Just now I am taking a treatment of homipathy for that but there is no any effect.

I am requesting you to please advise me some effective medicine for alergic cough so I can sleep at night

Thanking you,

Meena
Tue, 3 Jun 2014