Suggest treatment for acute pancreatitis

i am just getting over acute pancreatitis. my stool has a skin like substance and when i eat i have stomach spasms and begin to feel like the pancreatitis is starting all over again. this happens often and since my 1st attach over 3yrs ago i have developed diabetes. ive been to many doctors at this point I dont know what to do. this last episode after a Ct scan i found that i have a fatty liver as well. can you give me some direction as to what i need to do next.
i done some research and from my ongin symptoms it looks as if though it may be chronic.
Fri, 12 Jan 2018