Suggest treatment for acne on scalp

Hi i have been having this acne in my hair scalp for a while now it goes on and off and taking a closer look at it i realised it is like there are samall holes in the middle of my head thats on my scalp, and at times it itches and when i scratch, sometimes i get small cream white hard tiny ball-like structure stuck under my finger nail what can be the cause ? i have been several times to a skin doctor and they always say it has something to do with myhair getting stuck under my skin but i seriously do not believe that
Mon, 24 Nov 2014
Hi

You seem to have developed recurring folliculitis of the scalp .
It is basically an infection of the hair follicle roots .
You need to Keep the affected area clean and dry.
Wash your hair with an antiseptic betadine based shampoo twice a week .
Apply a topical antibiotic cream like neosporin or mupirocin over the lesion twice daily.
You might need a course of oral antibiotics if the lesion still tends to persist or increase.

Dr Geetika Paul