Suggest treatment for acanthamoeba keratitis

Dear Doctor,
I am heidi hassona, 27 years old, i have got eye infection since last of November 2011, and i flew to germany to get treatment, my eye was described to have acanthamoeba ketities or herpes, so doctors there gave me medication for both which are:
A)Polyhexamethylenbiguanid (lavasept) AT 0,02%

B)Propamidinisoethionat (Brolene) AT 0,1%

C)Aminoglykosid (z.B Polyspectran)
D)Ganciclovir 1,5 mg
i have been taking this medicine as one every hour and i stop at night for 7 hours, since the mid of december 2011 and until now, but there is no improvment, i am a bit afraid, the disease is really serious and i would appreciate if you adviced me where can i get the right treatment for my case in the United States.
Thu, 22 May 2014