Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
152 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and testicle pain

my right testicle feels like it is being pulled up into my stomach, pain in the abdomen area, some back pain and a feeling of being bloated or discomfort. Ive had problems ever since my vasectomy years ago, some pain and such. thought it was that again but its not right. Any ideas?
Tue, 22 Nov 2016
Report Abuse
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to HCM. Thank you for your query.
It sounds like STD and this must be ruled out first, but some other disorders can cause it as well such as folliculitis, allergy reaction, irritation or sebaceous gland inflammation. You should do urethral swab test to investigate the exact causative agent. It can be viral or bacterial infection. if there is discharge, pain while urinating or pain in testicles it can be bacterial STD. Most common viruses are herpes, HPV and molluscum contagiousm. Before tests ,visit your GP or pharmacist and ask for some antiviral and antifungal local treatment. Wish you good health.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi I m a 22 year old male, I ve had testicle pain for the past 2 weeks. It s a dull ache on my right testicle and sometimes I alternates to the...