Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
120 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for a painful lump on the breast

I m very embarrassed please don t judge me! I was injecting meth into the vein in my right breast was in the vein the syringe registered and it didn t burn or anything while injecting. Now there is. Bubble like spot there and it is starting to hurt really bad. This happened about an hour ago. I have a lot of antibiotics here I do not want to go back to dr
Mon, 28 Sep 2015
Report Abuse
General Surgeon 's  Response

it is best if you consult with a doctor, preferably a breast or a general surgeon, for clinical evaluation. based from your description, it could be an inflammatory reaction or a mastitis. it could also be a cyst, a fibroma or a fibroadenoma which are all benign breast lesions. other tumor lesions such as malignancy must also be ruled-out. diagnostics such as breast ultrasound and a possible tissue biopsy may also be recommended. management (medical and/or surgical) will be directed accordingly.

hope this helps.

good day!!

I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

My husband has a lump on his left breast it is about 6cm + in diameter. He is 45 years old and only suffers from high BP. He says that sometimes it...