Suggest treatment for a painful lump in the leg

Hi I fell down metal steps in work landing on the corner of the step with my thigh, I ve got no bruising but a lump on my leg the pain is bad I can t sit for more than a few minutes I have to keep trying to walk about which isn t great either. I m in a lot of pain.
Fri, 9 Nov 2018

It might be a simple contusion or hematoma. As of now, you can use analgesics/anti-inflammatory combination like aceclofenac/serratiopeptidase for symptomatic relief.

You can also apply ice packs for symptomatic relief. If symptoms persist better to consult an orthopaedic and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician