Suggest treatment for a foul smelling boil in the leg filled with pus

I noticed this black bump on my leg a few months ago. I reckon it s been there about a year, but it never hurt so I didn t think too much of it. However a few week ago when i touched it, it seems soft, and pus came out when i squeezed. Over the next few days I got some foul-smelling pus from it, but now the bump has raised and grown a bit. there are small bumps around it and a huge boil-like feel to it. The black dot has increased and it hurts to walk or bend my leg.
Mon, 1 Jul 2019

You may take a course of an oral antibiotic e.g Amoxicillin or Cephalexin for a week. Also apply topical antibiotic e.g either Neosporin ointment or Mupirocin ointment, twice daily.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Kakkar S., Dermatologist