Suggest treatment for a fingernail infection

I had acrylic tips on my nails. I hurt my ring finger really badly in which the nail started bleeding and my whole real nail underneath was lifted as if it wanted to come completely off. After the pain subsided a bit, 2 days later i removed the fake nail. My real nail was coming off but still attached. I cut it down but went to the nail salon and had them put acrylic nail back on it thinking it would just grow out. Now my fingernail has clearly lifted again and there is a bad smell. What should I do?
Mon, 21 Aug 2017
i seems that you got infection of the affected nail...first of all take out that acrylic nail as soon as posssible...take a good antibiotic course to get rid of this infection...apply a topical antibiotic too...painkiller if it pains...maintain the hygiene