Suggest treatment for a black eye

I fell down my front stairs and hit my head really bad on Friday. I went to my Drs. office and she cleared me of having a concusion or any other damage. Now today is Sunday and I have a black eye on the portion closer to my nose. I will say that my one year old bumped the knot that i have in the center of my forehead from the fall last night. Could this be the cause or do i have something more serious going on
Mon, 30 May 2016
Welcome at HCM
I have gone through your query and being your physician I completely understand your health concerns.
Black eye is common after the injury to forehead.
It will stay there for three weeks. No need to worry at all. Continue with your routine chores.
Meanwhile stay calm and use acetaminophen to relieve pain
Get well soon
Hope your query is adequately addressed if you still have any feel free to ask
Dr Saad Sultan