i got stung by a yellow and black bee. I tried to use home things to get the stinger out I used smooth side of the butter knife, tip of a credit card, finger nail file, and ice. nothing seemed to work. But about 20 minutes of trying these things nothing worked. so I went and found someone with a cigarette and used the tobacco from the cigarette and wet it and put it on the bee sting with a bandage. after about 30 minutes I noticed the pain was still going on. it is still swollen and not it is starting to bruise. can you help me with why I still have pain and swelling.