Suggest treatment for UTI

okay i was presented to the ER on friday with frequent urination and burning when urinating with hints of blood clots and blood in my urine i was tested for a pregnancy test (urine) and they said i was negative i was diagnosed with UTI and was given antibiotics to follow at home. the UTI got better, but Wednesday came along and while at work i experience sharp abdominal pain in the right ovary area. i quickly went to ER at another hospital and was asked for blood for lab work they came back and told me that i was pregnant and got into a bed in the ER to treat the UTI, an ultrasound was performed and there was no sign of a sac in the uterus so they decided to do a transvaginal ultrasound which showed somewhat of a cyst in my right ovary with free fluid around the area suggesting that the cyst had ruptured my LMP was 1/16/10 and they were estimating that i was about 3 weeks and 4 days the ultrasound tech ran lab work again to find out the quantitative amount of HCG in my blood which came back to be 15.8 which is hard to truly determine if i am pregnant or not, they explained to me that something must of triggered and went wrong causing perhaps for me to either have had miscarried the baby or an eptopic pregnancy. i was asked to follow up with pcp, i went to pcp today and he did stat lab work because he was also a bit confused on whether i was pregnant or not. the HCG levels came back to be 21. and yet i still dont have a full answer to whether i am pregnant or not. i need to wait to see an OB on wed. i wanted to ask perhaps whats your opinion on my situation? i am not late on my period and still i have severe cramps
Thu, 29 Aug 2019

Severe cramps are in relation with irritation of peritoneum via underlying inflammation of pelvic organs as ovary, fallopian tube or uterus.

However, primary relief with antibiotics, anti inflammatory and supportive care of hydration will give best results, a gynecologist evaluation will help better insight for best results with minimum time span.

Hope my answer was helpful. If you have further queries feel free to contact me again.

Dr. Bhagyesh V. Patel, General Surgeon