Suggest treatment for UTI while having Von Willebrand disease

i have Von wilderbran bleeding disorder. I have a uti with blood and white cells in urine. I have been on antibiotics for six days. Blood is visible now in urine. I use sit ate (DDAVP) nasal spray two days ago. Is it safe to use again today? Should I be concerned with the increase bleeding? Uti is greatly improved although bleeding is not
Mon, 29 Jul 2019
Oncologist 's  Response

But you may need to continue antibiotics for a week or more. Take the entire course of antibiotics as prescribed. For an uncomplicated UTI that occurs when you're otherwise healthy, your doctor may recommend a shorter course of treatment, such as taking an antibiotic for one to three days.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Monish De, Oncologist