Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
149 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for SVT

hello i am a 31 year old male who suffers with SVT, which is not controlled by medecins in any way but has been dormant for the last 2 years apart from the occasional pulpitation, can you please tell me am i able to take viagra whilst suffering with this or is there an alternative, i have been suffering with alot of stress recently and i guess this is a side effect but is becoming a bit of a bugber
Mon, 3 Jun 2019
Report Abuse
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response

You can take viagra, there is no contraindication for that to you, but I suggest beginning with a small dose in the first place.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Salah Saad Shoman, Internal Medicine Specialist
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I am diagnosed svt. Episode occurs once in 6 months for the last 20 years. Previously it used to go away with in 5 minutes. For last 3 episodes i...