Suggest treatment for SVT

hello i am a 31 year old male who suffers with SVT, which is not controlled by medecins in any way but has been dormant for the last 2 years apart from the occasional pulpitation, can you please tell me am i able to take viagra whilst suffering with this or is there an alternative, i have been suffering with alot of stress recently and i guess this is a side effect but is becoming a bit of a bugber
Mon, 3 Jun 2019

You can take viagra, there is no contraindication for that to you, but I suggest beginning with a small dose in the first place.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Salah Saad Shoman, Internal Medicine Specialist