Suggest treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis

Good morning:

MY NAME IS MARIA ISABEL MORALES SANCHEZ I'm 23 I live in PERU

I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis deformed from the 09 years and recently I was diagnosed dermatofibroma IN one of my legs, I WANT TO HAVE ANY INSTITUTION THAT SUPPORT CAN HELP ME WITH MY CASE because they lack resources to deal with in my country.

IF THERE ANY INSTITUTION IN GIVE ME YOUR SUPPORT and they would appreciate or wish that I could write to my email YYYY@YYYY .

thanks for your attention

Mon, 3 Nov 2014
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, if this is pure dermatofibroma, if this is not big enough and asymptomatic then just leave it like that only second confirm the final diagnosis, rule out the lipoma, hope this information helps.