Suggest treatment for Pilonidal sinus

Dear Doc

I am a 21 yr old guy from India. I am suffering from Pilonidal Sinus from about 3-4 months. There is a opening(not too big nor very small) from which fluid flows out. The nearby area of the opening is full of Pus and has turned reddish black in colour and pains when pressed and not generally.
I have consulted two surgeons and both have suggested Surgery.

Through the net i learned about Furuncle-Med Salve ( WWW.WWWW.WW and also read some reviews about it on few blogging sites.
I also read somewhere about an ayurvedic surgery for the same which was told to be better than normal surgery in terms of recurrence,pain,healing and finances.
Please help me that should i go for surgery or for the Furuncle-Med salve or is there any other better treatment option available.
Please let me know the best available medication as of now. And also about the adverse effects of each.

Thanks
Wed, 2 Jul 2014